6th International Workshop on Pattern
You can pay the fee by USD or RMB. Here you can find information
regarding which item to register according to your requirements: 会议可接受人民币或美金付款。
(before March 10, 2021)
(after/on March 10, 2021)
Registration Fee includes:
conference materials (including conference abstract,
conference proceedings, receipt, etc.)
Conference lunch, dinner and coffee breaks on June
Please note that the registration fee doesn't include the
accommodation. You are suggested to make the room reservation as
earliest as you can. (会议注册费不包含会议住宿，会务组建议作者尽早预定。参会人员可预定会议酒店或是周边的酒店)
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
1. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay
Additional Paper Fee (350 USD/2500元) for one more paper from the
same first author who already has a paid registration.
2. The paper is limited within 5 pages. Additional page will be
charged 70 USD per page. 超过5页的文章将收取超页费 70美金或是500人民币/页
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must
4. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the
5. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis).
6. Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST author. (只有第一作者是学生才可以享受学生价)
7. For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours! (会议期间，请各位参会代表注意保管好个人财务,
8. For Onsite registration, extra 50USD will be charged based on regular fee.